Monday, June 16, 2008


I'll Fall In Love With You, Over & Over Again
Bring me Back to When I First Loved You, Oh Lord.

Yesterday was Father's Day, a very special day to me. Of course, not as a Dad but as a daughter. Some may feel it's but another day, but to me, it meant appreciating the man that loves me so. This is the 18th year I'm celebrating the occassion with him, celebrating his efforts in bringing this willfull daughter up, celebrating his love for me. Also to remember the tears behind his bedroom door, and to thank him for everything.

It wasn't anything more than a simple meal and a card full of gratitude, but I could tell Dad was happy, though he spoke not a word:) I guess guys, or Dads in particular, doesn't like articulating heartfelts.

God I pray that You will watch over him all of his days, and may he know you as I do someday.
Amen

No comments: