Friday, April 24, 2009






Worship

Very quickly, the first week of school flew by; and no, it wasn't too tough afterall. Maybe because priviledged business students don't have tutorials on the first week of school and I think that's a wise decision. Haha, but being year 3 means the school shows you mercy no more. First day of school and we're greeted with integrated projects (of 3 modules), coupled with more 'mini (10%) projects' and jumped straight into substance. No more appetizers before the main course.

But thankfully, its been a breeze adjusting back to school life, definitely alot better than those days at attachments. The only thing that's lacking now, is the company. Lunch tables seem to have grown bigger, and emptier. Breaks are now less noisy, not exactly a likeable silence. 'Cause I'm definitely missing the clique. Actually, a little too big to call clique:D But of course, Clarene, Vanny and Ivan has been excellent HR companions;) Right, classmates, I can't wait for Monday celebrations!

I was contemplating real hard about going to the prayer conference all the way at Tampines last Thurs. After IS class, the weather's real hot and my eyelids can barely hold itself. 5pm in the late afternoon sounds like a good napping time to me. Honestly, I was complaining and whining all the way till I met Joy at Tampines, 6pm. But I am glad the obligation to turn up for our date brought me to the conference. It was there, God really spoke to me.

All in all, a good week spent:) And if you're wondering why this post is only up now (27/04/09). Maybe it's because its another one of those incomplete posts, I suddenly thought off when I visit my old dusty blog. Heh.

No comments: