Saturday, March 22, 2008

May It Be A Sweet, Sweet Sound in Your Ears

Dear mine! If Joeline hadn't reminded me, it would never have occured to me that I have left this blog on hold for such a long time. Sorry readers, I kept you missing me (LOL!) :: D

School and Church has kept me busy, and breathing this holidays.

The BAOC preparations has kicked start (and has been awhile already) and I must say although it isn't all that easy, it sure is a whole new experience and great fun. But one thing I realised, it's no fun leading fellow schoolmates. Why? Because they always think I'm older than my age, and that's not nice! Okay, besides that everything is good, everyone is well. Meet Fantastic Four; Meet the Formidable!

Crystal and Wenjin, 2 of whom i work sooo closely with. It's this season in time I look forward to, for the strengthening of the friendship between us:: ) We've come soo far together, so I thank you for this one year of pure, sweet memories. You both know, you are greatly loved and cherished by me.

It has been a series of exciting events following in church.

The corporate captian's ball game was great! Sun-soaking, not! More of being totally soaked to the skin, drenched to the bones thanks to the persistant rain and, players. LOL! Nonetheless, we all had fun, I can speak for our people. Right Qi Ge Ba Ge?

Leaders' Retreat was just timely and divine I believe. Not just for me, but all the leaders in the House. Pastor Paul Chase was absolutely a great speaker, and God? Even greater. I liked pastor's humor, and more so, his messages. What really spoke to me was about how we as leaders should never lose our cutting edge. Else, when you swing your axe against the trunk, you get nothing more than same effort and no results.

So the 2 days retreat left the leaders refreshed, charged up, and an input of extra 3kg. Yes, the church sure fed us fat! In 8 hours, we were served 4 meals. That's eating a meal every 2 hours! But oh, it sure was nicee:: ) Carmen cannot say 'no' to foood!

Alright people, I'll leave you up to here. More updates on Youth Rally and Good Friday another time because it's time to be tucked into bed!

This Good Friday, Remember My Friend's Love.

No comments: