Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Honey, It's Been A Long Time

Hello people,

Haven't you missed me a thousand years since I was away from this stagnated blog? Haha, I have been 60% busy and 40% plain lazy to update of late. Since the last time I posted, I've entered my second year in Ngee Ann and am finishing my first term really soon! How quickly time flies:: ) Did you realise, that half the year is about gone?

Life has been good for me if you were wondering. Ever since the BAOC I've been riding on the far most best journey of mine in school. From having really a crazy bunch of SCs and society mates, to a class-full of wonderful people. In fact, we have had so much fun that we overlooked the fact that common test is 2 weeks away, yes, and I just reminded myself again. Give me the motivation and discipline to study!

No comments: