Monday, May 26, 2008



It's Sunday, Jeremy's birthday today. Just in case you were wondering, he's my (wacky) youth pastor. He was preaching at Wesley today on Chairs (right, Marcus?) and when Marc mentioned to me about it, I recall on how I answered the altar call for the very same message and decided that I wasn't going to be lukewarm, anymore and never again. So here I am today, 'hot' for the One who loves me.

Along this journey, I stumbled and fell a countless times. This limited mind can never comprehend His free-flow love, and how His faithful arms never left me. A thousand times I failed, a thousand times He forgave. When I was at wits end, desperate, there He yields His ears toward my cries. I don't need science to tell me God doesn't exist, I am a testimony of His existence. And even science points toward His wonderful creation; the galaxy, the way our body works. I stand this day, tall and strong declaring, there's no one like my God! :)

My lifelong goal? To hear these words when I step into eternity, 'Well done thy good and faithful servant'.

Last Friday, the net had a pot luck, and thank God, the outcome went beyond my wildest dreams. We had a total of 20, out of which, 9 were visiting. But I pray, that we wouldnt just stop there! Although there wasn't any sharing, I pray that God will continue speaking to the individual hearts and that we, as a net would be faithful in our following up.

Finally, school is taking a break! Okay, it's not exactly a break. I still have e-learning assignments and common test to study for. But school's going virtual, so yay! And did I tell you, I did up a study schedule, thanks to someone, and I'm just hoping that I'll be faithful to stick it through:D

No comments: