I Know that You are with MeSeason's Greetings!
I don't know about you, but I'm already soaking and drenching in the festive mood. It is truly, the most wonderful time of the year! :) In every shopping mall you hear familiar Christmas melodies, loud decors shouting 'Merry Christmas' in your face, even a stranger's smile seem brighter than it would be at any other time of the year. Or maybe, it's just me?
Of course, Christmas isn't the only reason why this is a joyous season. It's an extremely-packed-but-fun time for all the youths! We had 180, our annual dance competition just last week and then our super awesome Edge Conference that happened just last week!
The 3 short-weeks of dance choreography and practice leading up to 180 was a thrilling learning journey for me. I wouldn't deny it being a struggle but it was at the same time enjoyable when I knew so sure that God was with us. And I have to thank God for the most awesome team, for the support that was displayed throughout the practices. Each time when I feel like throwing in the towel, they'd be there to encourage:) Just seeing them work so hard at each practice is an encouragement itself.
Surely as the song sings "I know that you are with me, always", God taught His faithfulness to me and to the dance team. Every single practice, God has been so good. From inspiring the choreography to helping the team coordinate, He was with us. Surely there was nothing we desired more than to see the smile of God upon us, knowing that God is pleased with the offering we bring to Him.
So yes, we pulled through the 3 weeks of intensive dance practice with a generous outpouring of God's grace. And I'm so proud of each and everyone of you dancers - Gordon, Jired, Ron, Jacinth, Rane, Yihui - you guys (and girls) did so well! I'll never forget:
How we sulked at the not-so-pretty pants initially,
How we unintentionally laugh whenever worship had Samuel Heng around,
How we kept pressing soundtrack 9 on that huge powerful Radio,
How we enjoyed each others company together with our faithful cheerleaders that dropped by so often
And how each of you committed yourself so much to this dance, I don't remember hearing a word of complain from you! :)
Now, I'm kind of missing those crazy dance practices!
No comments:
Post a Comment