Monday, December 21, 2009


Nothing Has the Power to Save, but Your Name


Big Boo! I'm down with a really bad cold. This evil flu bug is making my head spin like a merry-go-round and my nose run like its on a marathon; determined to win.

With that, I gave work a miss today. Really praying for a speedy recovery because there's surely a lot to do this Christmas week. With a body condition like that I need lots of grace and strength to pull through.

Just yesterday, I was suppose to bring my net out for carolling. Unfortunately, this flu bug caught me faster than I could see it coming. So the girls actually went carolling at Natalie's block without me. Now, how awesome is that? They manage to carol without me, and I'm sure they did really well:) Proud of you ladies! I can't tell you how encouraging these young ladies are. I got lots of fruits and some medicine from Chew Min, faith-filled prayers by the net and heartwarming 'get well soon' texts from all of them :) Totally made me melt under my cold.

Today is our Net Outreach #1 - led by Natalie :) And I can't wait to be at the outreach and see her lead the outreach together with Chew Min. In fact, I need to get ready to go now. So wait for my good updates on how it went! :)

100 Net Outreaches for this Christmas!

No comments: