
Take the Coal, Cleanse My Lips, Here I am
Kutless - Take Me In
15 April 2010, Thursday, 7.30pm. A Breezy Night.
After countless attempts to fix a dinner appointment with the class, we finally settled for a mini gathering with the girls first. Even though only four of us turned up for the date, it did not stop us from having a jolly good time. You know how it is like when crazy girls get together - they do wild stuff, demurely (well not exactly demure)
We had a good meal at the good old Kenny Rogers, Suntec City. Both Claudia and myself were starving to the point of passing out, we decided we'll camp at the nearest restuarant that catches our sight. There it was, Kenny Rogers' Roasted Chicken. The thought of that succulent chicken sent us running into the food store. We were so hungry, we couldn't even wait for Clarene to arrive before we started.
Then Clarene joined us for dinner while Kim came a little later all the way from Johor Bahru. I'm still so touched at the thought that she came straight from the custom checkpoint for us! (Actually, her home is so close to Malaysia, it shouldn't have been too much of a longer travelling distance). In any case, Kenny Rogers didn't disappoint us, besides the fact that they do not serve desert.
After a hearty meal, we were all ready for desert! But guess what? We forgone ice cream & cakes for some fun by the Fountain of Wealth. I still can not believe we did that. But the fun that we had by the fountain was really what made the night an enjoyable one.
Like a typical bunch of crazy girls on the loose, Kim whipped out her camera and 'shot down' memories that are still etched in my mind right now as I type. So much for dressing-up, we took shots that were unglamarous and unlady-like. Jumping and kicking around, that's what we are best at doing!
Clarene's yoga-meditating pose, Kimmy's ninja flying kicks and claudia's looking-pretty poses, we caught it all in just a snap! And these will remain forever. Now ladies. We better meet up often, or else I shall take your most unglam shot (probably the fish-eye effect one) and blow it up 10 times.
Not to mention, those who weren't there, don't think you can escape me threats, cause I'm sure I can find some awkward shots of you too. Afterall, we've been together for three years! So make sure we go out soon again!
Thank God for classmates like you!
1 comment:
Post a Comment