Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Lovey-Dovey Day (Eve)

After a long day's work plus a great deal of effort, I finally gave my blog a new dress and a new look. Phew, it sure wasn't 'peanuts'. But nontheless, I'm done and I'm happy!

And guess what, my opportunity cost of doing up this blog is my Econs Revision. I can almost see you balloning with anger. Yes, Carmen isn't mugging like she should be mugging. But right after this, I promise, no more distractions. Just PPF, Oligopoly and a lot of Perfect Competition.

Oh and by the way, all the best to fellow poly students, like (poor) me. Haha, mug hard pretty faces, show the world what you've got! Just before you realise it, it'l be over and say hellooo to the long sem' break. (Oh, shh, you non-schooling bums! Haha.)

Alright off I go this moment (to get my almond cookies first then,) to study. And dear God, I pray for discipline!

No comments: