Thursday, February 21, 2008

To The Ends of The Earth, For You

I can finally proclaim aloud, "it's crazy holidays!" And I am anticipating the crazy schedule up ahead because I forsee a fun one too.

After CIP (Computing and Information Processing) papers yesterday, and after my 2hours sleep over the entire night before, classmates and I went to have some crazy fun time down at town! And it has been a long time since I spent that much of money already. Yes Kim, we share the same sentiments. Haha, but believe it or not, Carmen went to play pool. You saw it correctly, it's pool. I have to admit, I'm totally foreign to this game, though it's already the second time I've gotten my hands on the table. Maybe I just need a shorter stick. LOL! Some pool-pro needs to teach me a skill or two:: D

Overall yesterday was a good day spent with precious ones. That just sets me in the right mood for the upcoming class barbeque at Kim's home of creepy crawlies. I need to get some Bygone from the convenience store later, haha. So dear classmates, miss me till then!

Following BA (Business and Accountancy) Society has a chalet on the very next day. See, I just told you it's some crazy programs lined up this holidays. This would definitely be a great chance to bond before the preparations set in. And I have dedicated this holidays for the orientations and some great catching up. Dear God, expand this time.

Beats me why, but somehow I feel this following space is to be dedicated to Tham Mei Lian, Michelle. Maybe it's because there is so much within me that I have to thank this girl for; the constant encouragements and big, big hugs. Michelle, you mean a lot to me, more than you can imagine:: )

Probably due to the fact that we grew up together, been through so much together, it also makes it easier to lose my temper in front of her. Haha, not that it's a good thing, but closeness is the only channel that allows emotions and feelings to flow. I thank God for you, so small but you taught me, good things come in small packages.

So, dear (small) cousin, I pray that God will continue to bless you and bless this kinship between us. Don't just outgrow your shirts, but also, keep growing in your faith and love for God. Let your life shine before all men to see, that they may know that He is the way, the truth and the light. Last but not least, I love you dear.

Now, it's time to run to The Edge. See you folks!

No comments: