Happy Valentine's Day (For Real!)
Hello there people, and Happy Lovey-Dovey:: ) Well, it's not just a day for lovebirds, but also a great day to study! Haha, you bet. Diligent Carmen went back to school to study. Along with some others; Kimberly, William and Marcus. So you see how singles can spend Valentine's too! And no don't get me wrong, I don't mean it's the best way to have Valentine's for unattached, it's just good for victims of exams:: D So cheers, study buddies, though we accomplished little. But I did have a jolly good time.
And on this day, specially set-apart for love to shout aloud, I too would like to shout a dedication to special birthday babies; Joy leong, Franklin and Grandpa.
Joy Leong: Happy Birthday dear girl! See, you're so special that even your birthday falls on such a special day! I pray that God will keep you safe and warm, and close to His heart always! Keep running with passion yes? Take care and all the best in everything you do. I love you, Joy!
Franklin: Hey dude, I hope this has been a great birthday year with the youths! With QiGeBaGe, its hard to have a 'normal' birthday, cause they never fail to make it special, right? I see a great heart in you, ever ready to do God's will. Keep the fire burning alright, God bless!
Grandpa: Happy Birthday, Grandfather! (Now, translate this in cantonese) I wished I could spend more time with you and Grandma, to pay back for those years I haven't been in contact with you and the family. But in any case, I wish you best of health and longevity! May God bless you much.
I just had a good meal at Grandfather's celebration. Another joyous get-together with the family. Although I have to say that I'm not exactly close to my maternal relatives, the awkwardness has substantially gone away after the many recent events. And for that, I thank God.
Oh, did I mention? Net is at my place tomorrow and I am getting very, very excited! I'm losing count of the number of people i told, and the number of times I told a single person. Oh well! Haha. I just pray that God will be so real in my place, that Dad can see and feel His presence. Pray with me won't you, that me and my entire household will serve the Lord, and so will yours (if they have yet to). This is one of my (Chinese) New Year Resolution!
*This part was unsaved when my internet crashed! And seriously, I forgot what else was I saying. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment