Friday, August 01, 2008

By Your Side

Cause I, I love you, I'l never let you go

Hello Hello, it's a beautiful morning, isn't it? Okay, it's not exactly very early right now as I type, but I did wake up feeling the coolness of the air:) It is probably because I know I'm going to have this day all to myself, and night, for the net, that this day is especially pretty.

I almost forgot what this feels like, stress-less day; a day dedicated to myself:D And I'm so going to enjoy every moment right now, before revision for exams begin. Well, that's a whole different story.

Right, haven't I promised an update on the Net Leaders' Outing?

On 19th July, all the net leaders headed for Purvis Street's Mind's Cafe for hours of crazy board games. And as qouted from Jeremy.S, no net lessons, no members, no net, just the leaders and some fun!

I was guilty of not mingling around, I just jumped from Region D table 1 to Region D table 2. My region is sure one great board game hopper! Haha, we were changing from one game to another until really soon, we ran out of games to play. Now you see why we are consistently racking our brains for new ways to excite and hook up the region. LOL!

Meet the nicest Net Leaders in town:)

I must say, the leaders in our region has grown both in quality and quantity:) Meet these, and you'll know why I say so. Haha, not only has the caregroup grown, but everyone of us, I see has grown so much too.

It isn't always the easiest thing to stand in the frontline, nor is it easy to serve unconditionally. But let's continue to ride on the strength of the Lord, remain in Him despite the situation and forever trust in Him, that if we love our sheep, how much more would He love them. Bear in mind that we'll never be alone, for this is what a caregroup is for, that we'll stand side by side for as long as we serve:D Cheer on fellow leaders, let's run this race with endurance!


Mirror mirror on the wall, I say, this is the best'est looking region of them all:D
Only because, I see, the light of God beaming through.


No comments: