Sunday, August 10, 2008


Happy 43rd Birthday, Home.

Yay, three cheers for our very own Edge Parade!

Haha, at service yesterday, we had march-ins by our own uniform guys, paper air show, parachuters with garbage bags and even a Kit 'Foong'. You should have been there, if you weren't, you missed having a real goood laugh! Good job, all you involved;)

It was also the debut for 'Lifeline' by our dance ministry yesterday. I must say, a job well done girls! Haha, afterall, it was God that enabled it all, we must never forget:)
Every performance teaches a whole new lesson. More than just a new set of steps and a few grooves, but its really learning what is real worship unto God and God alone. Its learning to redirect all praises and honour back to Him.
Aiyah, want to know what I'm talking about, come and join the dance ministry:D Haha!

Now let's rewind to yesterday morning; soccer at Seletar (Supposedly Nanyang Poly).
And the only reason I was there, besides initially sincerely wanting to go, was to make sure Sam goes for drama. See, Sam, say I'm nice! Haha, it was an initiated soccer match between region B, C/D, F. You can't ask me, I don't really know how you judge what's a good or bad game, all I knew was that the sun was all out to shine upon the game, haha. And, this is so unfair, you only see initiated games for soccer, captain's ball someone?

As we rewind a little bit bit more, there we go; Day of His Power at Max Pavilion. It was spectacular, just looking at the number of people praising the same, one great God! That's when you know, (exclaim!) I have a HUGE family in Christ. And so, don't you forget that you're not alone.
Friday was also a good day spent with Mum, accompanying her for her duty at Suntec:)Shopping, eating, more eating. I know it doesn't sound like me, it was Mum; I tagged along while she did those.

Okay, one last thing, I promise! Haha, I forgot to mention that some precious souls got baptised on the the 2nd of August:
Congratulations to all, and especially some real special people; Alicia, Marcus, Chew Min, Christina, Rebecca, Jonas! And you know why you're special;)
As you've made a declaration to this world, may your personal walk with God take flight at this junction of your life, let your intimacy with Him grow like never before. And someday I'll see with my eyes, great men and women that will rise from this net because of your simple step of faith and obedience.

Now, I really need to sleeep. I, zzzz.

No comments: