
I'll Lavish Mine on You
Although my eyelids are getting heavy, and the ticking of the clock attempts to put me to bed, I can't help but still face this very screen and start tapping all over again. Haha, it's just one of those thoughtful nights, the body is tired but the mind hasn't slown down. But just what exactly is going through this mind, it's kind of vague.
Study plan says revision begins this week. Haha, but the truth is I'm very much far behind what I've planned for. Like I've said it, it's a plan. So you see, Carmen needs some serious discipline, and maybe a cane would be of help. Tomorrow. I'll catch up tomorrow, I always say.
There was caregroup today, at Joanne's. It's always nice to be where the fellow leaders are; the fellowship, the word and the chips:) Haha, after which we headed for Geylang to eat durian! Okay, I understand this 'sensitive' word yields different types of response, but Carmen and the leaders, minus Jo Wong says 'yumm!' Haha. Wong, you should learn the art of tasting Heaven!
Always end of each day counting your blessings and in thanksgiving. Thank the ever-faithful One who created the galaxies and all the wonders of this world, and who still bothers to count the number of hair on Your head:) Thank You Jesus, for caring.
No comments:
Post a Comment