Monday, March 09, 2009

So, it's really been sometime since I updated and you probably know the reason- Carmen is having attachments on Boon Lay Island, not anywhere near the civilization you live in. Every morning I have to take a bus to the ferry terminal, a ferry to the airport and then a plane, followed by a cab. Haha, don't ask me if that's true, I'll knock your head and flood your email inbox by tagging you on facebook. Okay, that was really random! Haha.

It's lunch time now, and I've decided to stay back in the office. No lah, I'm not as diligent as you think. I stayed back because I'm starting my thrift lifestyle as of today, munching on biscuits:) And please, definitely not on a diet. Biscuits are high in calories too!

Besides attachment, net outreaches, meetups and services are still happening. It's a must have in my life, or else you could then call me 'no life':D And as always, services and nets are way awesome. :D Just on 27th Feb, it was better than awesome:) All the youth nets across this island had net outreach. TPY net wasn't an exception. Joy did an extremely good job in not just sharing but bringing! We had Wii and XBox 360 going on at Ben's house. There, I played Wii for the first time, so youthful right! HAHAH

It was really an awesome time that the net had together, accompanied by 10 other visitors. Screaming, laughing and trying to grab the controller from Ben Chua. Haha, never play Mario Cart with him around, he hogs it like its a bus:D Okay, lah, I meant it as a joke, don't take it personal! Although we didnt have any salvations, but I still believe in His faithfulness. As Jo said, the seed has been planted:) We just have to trust and pray, and let Him be the One that brings forth the fruit.

To the beloved Region QiGeBaGe nets, all of you did an awesome job:) God has given us the talent to be 'bringers' and we've witness it with our eyes. But my encouragement to you today, is to not stop, worst still bury the talent underground. But instead, draw strength from Him; our eternal well and keep bringing! I still believe we'd be able to fill 2 buses and 1 sector. We just had to take that extra effort, and yay, watch how God can bless you, willing vessels:)

No comments: