Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tell The World

Attachment starts tomorrow. And that begins my long, painful 7-weeks of travelling to Boon Lay everyday routine! Sorry, I know how this is no good to start a post on a negative note. But, I just had to let it out.

In case you haven't heard, I will be heading all the way back to Kwong Min Road (sounds like Malaysia huh?) for attachments this holidays. Not that it's anything bad. Let me clarify, I have nothing against the company, it's awesome:) Great working environment with office-full of wonderful colleagues. The only thing I'm whinning about, is that I'm having no holidays. Now, that's surely something worth the whine right?

Okay, I need to get over this. Haha! I know it isn't going to be that bad. But aiyah, it's something every intern will do when they come face-to-face with attachments. You can't deny it, attachments carry very high opportunity cost.

Just yesterday, the youth team took off for East Timor, Dili. I'm sure many wished they were still around, but at the same time we're all excited that they have gone to claim Timor Leste for God:) I'm sure God will use the 3, Brendan, Gladys and Joanna, to touch an entire generation in that nation. Can't wait for them to return with their testimonies:)

God is great back home, but even greater in the fields. Leaving the comfort of your home and living in a foreign land magnifies God, as it minimizes us and what we can do. It's definitely a phase of living on the edge. More importantly, God meant for none to perish, but for all to have eternal life. And we that have heard, need to go and speak, or else how would they know?

Use me to tell Your story, of Your love and saving grace.
I will go, if You say go; to the Ends of the Earth, to every face.

No comments: