
"There is not greater calling
No greater honour
Than to bow and kneel before Your Throne
I'm amazed at Your glory
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord, I live to worship You"
God is amazing, isn't He?
How He chose us, unworthy and underserving.
Yet He came, leaving behind His place of honour,
His majestic crown of glory
To die a shameful death
mocked at,
scoffed at by those of whom He had come for
Innocent as a Lamb,
But was made to die the death of a sinful man
Nailed on the cross,
That I, a sinner, undeserving
could be forgiven
could be set free
could be loved
So amazing, isn't He?
And today I count it an honour, a priviledge to be able to serve You
It's more than an act of duty, or a routine
More than an obligation, or a show
It's my joy, and my honour that I may worship You
So I'm giving You me, nothing less
My hopes and heart desires,
My past and failures,
My dreams and everything that I have left
God, I'm Yours and Yours alone
Because no one else loves me the way You do:)
Now, give me eyes for only You.
No comments:
Post a Comment