Thank God for afternoon classes, where I can wake up early and do something useful to kick start this day:) Now I have to say, my timetables not that bad afterall, thanks to my wise classmates that didn't just jump on timetables that end early, heh!
The month-long job with Jungheinrich and a holiday without computer has surely taught me to sleep early and get up early in the morning. Now, if I ever sleep my morning away, I'd feel so unaccomplished. Mornings are nice with little and almost no distractions.
Today is the last Basic Conversational Japanese (BCJ) class. I have to admit I'm such a fickle-minded creature. Initially I didn't know why in the world did I sign up for BCJ and now, I don't want class to end. Haha, we'll be having our final test today; Speaking Assessment. Someone, please pray that I don't die. I sure hope I inherited some of my mummy's gift of language. Shes one language machine! Japanese, Thai and dialects, not just knowing a little, she speaks fluently! And her daughter's command of language is just, we'll not go into that lah. Haha!
Grace had me over for dinner last night and it was 'yummmm'. It was a thoughtful meal with salad, spaghetti, and mochi for dessert. Uh-huh, she cooks! In fact, she's really good at it. Hah, I bet this is the side of Grace that you haven't seen, a true blue Motherhen. Honestly, she's just amazing, building this region from nothing to what it is today. Trust me, it wasn't instanteneous that the youths begin loving her and opening up to her. She can testify to that. So dear 5/6 treasure this great woman of God and squeeze as much as you can from her, you'd learn a great deal:)
The month-long job with Jungheinrich and a holiday without computer has surely taught me to sleep early and get up early in the morning. Now, if I ever sleep my morning away, I'd feel so unaccomplished. Mornings are nice with little and almost no distractions.
Today is the last Basic Conversational Japanese (BCJ) class. I have to admit I'm such a fickle-minded creature. Initially I didn't know why in the world did I sign up for BCJ and now, I don't want class to end. Haha, we'll be having our final test today; Speaking Assessment. Someone, please pray that I don't die. I sure hope I inherited some of my mummy's gift of language. Shes one language machine! Japanese, Thai and dialects, not just knowing a little, she speaks fluently! And her daughter's command of language is just, we'll not go into that lah. Haha!
Grace had me over for dinner last night and it was 'yummmm'. It was a thoughtful meal with salad, spaghetti, and mochi for dessert. Uh-huh, she cooks! In fact, she's really good at it. Hah, I bet this is the side of Grace that you haven't seen, a true blue Motherhen. Honestly, she's just amazing, building this region from nothing to what it is today. Trust me, it wasn't instanteneous that the youths begin loving her and opening up to her. She can testify to that. So dear 5/6 treasure this great woman of God and squeeze as much as you can from her, you'd learn a great deal:)

Yay, my favourite part of the year is here! Say hello to the Year-End Season:D Woots, I'm as excited as a bee. What's in store?
28th Nov - NPNet's (super duper early) Christmas Production
30th Nov - 180 Outreach. It's going to be a blast!
8th- 11th Dec - Youth Camp 08'. Heh, I'm just pretending there's no Common Tests.
Christmas - Caroling, more caroling and a Christmas Party!
I bet you're at least half as excited as me. Although all this also spells a busy season, nothing's going to dampen the year-end mood, nope, not even exams.
&Cheers! to all that's rejoicing with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment