Friday, November 21, 2008


Okay, I was right, I died at the BCJ Speaking Assessment. I was practicing at home, and in school and before it was my turn. But sitting in the presense of my teacher and facing an equally nervous classmate, I died; tongue-tight and forgot all my lines! Bang, I messed up my 30%.
Yes, yes it's over. And yes, I'll move on, don't worry:) Oh, here's something new. While practicing at home and while waiting for Dad to send me to school, I discovered He can speak Japanese too. How cool is that, huh? Haha. Where did all those genes go to? Oh wait, language don't run in DNA.


I'm in between classes now, bored stiff and driven to blog. Sitting in class and everyone's doing their little thing. Watching videos, playing guitar, blog hopping, blogging, but studying. You can say, we honour our breaks. Haha. This will be the last sem that we'll stay as a class. Come year 3, we'll go our seperate ways, specialising in whatever interests us, or for some, whatever helps you to score the highest GPA.

So, I'm dreading for this semester to come to an end. The thought of not hearing those familiar voices and laughters in class. I'll miss those inevitable teasing. I picked up a lot of teasing after meeting Claudia (get what I mean?) Haha.

Thanks classmates, each and everyone of you is a blessing! <3.

No comments: