Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'll Just Tell Them I'm Loving My King

Its one of those thinking nights tonight and so I'm here penning these thoughts down. Oh yes, and this is my very first post from my new lappy:) Here, meet Miss Fujitsu White.

Cheography session today was great! And we've made great progressions from where we left off after the last session. Glory to God, of course. Hadn't He grant us grace and helped us alongside, we'd still be struggling this moment. Personally, God always teaches me so much through dance, on and off stage. Stage and applause used to matter so much, but now dance goes beyond just the moves, but the heart.

I'm so totally looking forward to see what God can do in and through each and everyone of us involved in this dance. Not just the finshed product, but the entire process! Woohoo, go Adam&Eve, give your best for His glory!

As I grow older by the days, I began to see life a little different from how I did yesterday. Witness how unpredictable and fragile our very being is. As they sing, 'A flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow', so I begin to recognise that all we possess now won't be here forever. So often we have the tendency to take things for granted whether is it the people around us or what we have in our hands right now. Thinking our lives as it is, will forever be.

Now this wishful thinking has to go and the painful reality needs to set into each and everyone of our hearts; life's like a wave tossed in the oceans. If only all of us knew and understood this, wouldn't relationships grow stronger, and the world be a much beter place?

Haha. Just a random, but real thought there.

Here's the problem, when I stop blogging, I could not post for a godzillion year, but once I start, I go on and on, on the same post:D There you are poor readers, trying real hard to keep your eyes open and read on! Haha.

I got started on Joshua Harris' book, I Kissed Dating Goodbye. And those that have read it, agrees it's a real good book:) For someone that doesn't like to read (that's me), now finding it hard to put the book down, you know it must be awesome. Haha!

Right! So here's my post after a really really long time:) Cleared the cobwebs, but no promises it wouldn't grow again! :D

'love is not for the fulfillment of self but for the glory of God and the good of others'

No comments: