Friday, November 14, 2008



Faith like Theirs.

Angie named this 'Preparing for Motherhood'. Haha, surely I don't look that old! And you don't have to look at this with green eye, it's a posed shot for Dreams for Sale:D Hm, come to think of it, I'm kind of missing our production preparations day. Tiring, it was but nonetheless, meaningful and beautiful:) The strong bonds that were fostered in the region, simply priceless. With all that said, more productions?

Okay, I need to stop being so greedy, I already have a lot of things on my plate now. One thing at a time, one thing at a time.

Haha, the dance team's packed with all the awesome fast learners and they're picking up really well. It's indeed a race against time, but God has been faithful to see us through. I don't even want to count down to the number of days we are left with but just savour the every moment of what we have now. He has gone beyond the steps and music, straight to the hearts of all individuals; dancing or cheering.

I have also learned a great deal myself. As simple as trusting God, and trusting His nature of faithfulness. How many times have we given Jesus the wheel, then decide later that I'll do a better job and take control of our lives wheel again?

A child asks and finds no difficulty in trusting. Their innocence teaches them not to doubt. And they know that if they fall, hands are there to catch.

It just blows my mind to know I serve the Creator of this Universe, and this same God is also the Lover of my Soul. Take comfort my friends, learn to know in all situations and through it all, His unfailing love stands.

'I'll never leave you, nor forsake you, says the Lord'

No comments: