Hold Me Close
New blogskin will lure to to update more (at the beginning), trust me. Haha, It's 8.15 in the morning and you must be thinking I'm totally nuts waking up soo early to blog. Don't be silly lah, I'm not that extreme yet! Haha, I'll be leaving in a few moments for dance at Yishun later. Yay! Today we're meeting all our dancers, and the first practice session officially starts. I'm just anticiating to see all our new faces, welcome onboard to the region's dance team!
Although it's like way early in the morning, I'm just feeling the rush and all ready to start a new day:) Smell the dew of the weekends! If you wake up late, you just missed it and wasted half your Saturday! Bad for you, Haha.
I'm always looking forward to Fridays, and the weekends. It's just, one word, aweeesomeee! Haha, not that school isn't nice, but this semester's module is just, pfft, heavy. I will need plenty of Grace and Patience and the 7 other furits of the spirit to get get me through (aiyah, you know I always exaggerate:D).
Opps, Got to rush!
No comments:
Post a Comment