I Will Give You Glory
As I'm typing this, the adrenalin is still making me really queasy. With my exams just 1 day away, I get sweaty palms and feet and a spinning head. It happens when exams are near, and more so this time. Why? Heh, because I procrastinated big time and now, I'm panicking! I need air, need airrr!
Haha, so much for panicking and still blogging away:S
Last Sunday was 180, way awesome! Fusion Youth Hub was packed out by 230pm with all the chill-out activities going on. WII, manicure, and boardgames. Everybodys running all around the building, either being real busy or at least, trying to look busy:D Like I always do, heh!
Yeah, and thank God my classmates came! Most of them did, to watch Marc dance his little a-go-go! Haha. And yes, talking about dance. The annual dance competition is just getting better and better each year. It's just impressive to see all the dancers excelling for His Glory sake. Not just ordicary dancers, but dancers with a purpose:) Keep grooving, keep grooving!
But of course, great job Adam& Eve. I am, everyone is, so so so proud of you. It's just such a joy watching you guys upfont, giving your best shot for God. Seriously, you guys totally melted my heart! Cheesy, but true:D
Indeed you've all gone through a lot together. Laughing, crying, learning, growing, more laughing, more fun, and more dancing. We've learned a great deal, haven't we? All of you had played a part in making this journey a super duper enjoyable one!
More importantly, thank God for His faithfulness to this team. At every practice, God never fails to visit and grant the team His presence, wherever we are. Although it's but a short time period together, I've seen how God knitted this team together, how He's drawn us as individuals close to Him. For all He's done in your life, don't let go.
In every situation give thanks, and give Him all the glory. Adam&Eve, you have done super well! And I'm sure God is pleased, I'm sure He'll take joy in the worship you bring.
Yay, encore on Christmas! I'm already looking forward to see you guys on stage again;) Keep giving it your best!
No comments:
Post a Comment