Friday, December 12, 2008


Bless the Broken Road
Doesn't signify anything, its just playing on my itunes now:)


Yeehaw! Spell this wonderful word with me, H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S:) Yesterday marked the last day of my common tests and I am so, so happy that the holidays are here to stay (for 3 weeks).

This time round I have to say I had little discipline and a short attention span. For the past week I had 2 papers on Tues and Thurs. I did not start revising until it was really late then I started panicking and burning midnight oil. Every other thing came as a distraction, including the fact that the rest has set off to youthcamp and I was stucked in Singapore!

But God was faithful and He always is. I managed to attempt my paper and I think there shouldn't be much of a problem. Once again, it's all credits to God! It just couldn't be me. And I know that I should never take things for granted, the next time an exam approaches, I've got to give my best, do my part and let God bless.

Yesterday was a super event-full day.

After our papers, we were meant to go out as a class. While heading to town on the bus, I dropped my wallet and alighted. Thank God for Kimmy and Claud that tagged along with me on hot wheels chasing after the bus for my wallet. We did manage to catch up with the bus but failed to find the wallet. Honestly, I was super upset with myself for being so careless, and at the same time, fearful because I didn't know how to tell my dad about it. (If Wongy reads this, she's going to scold me!)

But wait, I haven't finish! The guys head for town while Kimmy and Claud accompanied me. I wanted to go home, take money and come out again. Just then, I received news about my missing wallet! Woohooooo. Mr Nice contacted Freda, my ex-collegue through her namecard i kept in my wallet. So we went down to Paya Lebar to meet him (He's a Christian too). And thank God, I got back my wallet, whole with everything intact. God is indeed a prayer-answering God:) No doubt!

Retrieving my wallet when it's an almost impossible task calls for celebration! 3 of us then went to town to meet the rest of them and had Suki Sushi Buffet. Oh my word, we so sat on the wrong table with Benedict and Yu Song. The amount they ordered could feed 3 Sumo-wrestlers! Seriously, I was so on the verge of puking. We had to result to all sorts of tactic to hide the leftovers. Even though Yusong and Ben (surprisingly) were huge eaters, what they ordered was simply, too much lah. And, no more salmon sashimi for me for at least, the rest of this year!

I'm looking forward to more class outings this holidays. A ladies' day out and a class Christmas Party:) Happening eh, but someone needs to teach my class' guys to be more appreaciative! The sem is ending, which means gatherings like this again will be even harder. Every effort counts in making a friendship possible. We'd make the avenue, but will you make the effort? Not finding any fault, it's just a thought.

Yay, the campers came home yesterday. All alive and kicking. Honestly it's going too be 'urgh' cause for at least 2 whole weeks, they'll go on and on about camp. And only to know you missed all the fun and good times they had. Nonetheless, I still want to know:D At least as they rant, my imaginations can take me there. Haha, all the sad people that didn't go, let's pray now for permission to go next year!

Can't wait for net tonight:)

No comments: