Wednesday, December 17, 2008


An Offering of Praise I will Bring

It sucks to fall sick during the holidays! It's spoiling my mood to do the 1001 things I want to do. Christmas Shopping, Window Shopping, Real Shopping, CNY Shopping (can't wait!). Oh, and Spring Cleaning my room:S Ever since common tests, I have messed up my room and have yet to find time to reverse the mess. Haha! Anyone wants to help? :D

Grace Chan just reminded me that I need to start preparing Christmas gifts real soooooon. I still haven't decided what to give this year. I'm so tempted to take the easy way out. Buy a zillion packet of sweets and give it out! Haha. We'll see about that.

Yesterday, we had consultation in school for IEF. Apparently we didn't do well for the common test paper that's why teacher is trying to help us with the project. Oh man, we're all dead like a doo doo! Heh, the bad-er news is, my group's project isn't very well done. No time, no time, and we have to reconstruct the whole thing. Needing lots of grace, wisdom and strength! I would appreciate some genius giving me their views on Russia's Assertiveness. Heh!

I hate projects and love Christmas:) So I'm so going to rush all my projects so that I can truly soak myself in this festive season, and celebrate Jesus' Birthday with all the saints world-wide!

Isn't it truly, with the blink of an eye, the whole year has passed by. Before you realize, we'd be counting down to a new year already! I should start thinking of my New Year's Resolution which half the time never come to past. Oh well, but it's just for the fun of it. Heh.

Year ends is also a season to recount God's goodness in our lives:) Don't enter the new year without giving thanks to the Lord that has been faithful in blessing and watching over you!

No comments: