Tick Tock, Tick Tock.I wonder if the level of tiredness varies directly with the desire to blog. Haha, despite my super heavy eyelids from staying up late rushing Christmas cards, my fingers rush to turn on this laptop and start tapping away! Whee, says the tired mind (ironically).
4 more days till the year officially ends.
Has it occured to you that 2008 will never come back, ever again? Time is a really scary thing huh, the reality that time can never be stopped, just blows my mind. Once a second pasts, it never comes back. Even as I sit here typing, time is ticking away, with not even a tinge of regret. Thats how unmerciful time is.
No guys, a time machine does not, and will never exist. A tick of the second hand will not reverse itself. No matter how hard you try to decieve yourself by buying a still clock. Time never stops, and it never turns back.
It's a real random thought birthed from reflecting on what I have accomplished for the year. Nothing significant but I guess, it was a good year overall. Watched my net grow, seen different young ones grow in God, made new friends and grow to love old ones more:) Seen the salvation of my friends, seen many potentials rising up. Woah, its been a really fruitful year!
I dread standing at the end of the year and find that I hardly accomplish anything:S I guess time lost is the saddest thing, because even a million dollars can't retrieve those moments.
So I want to purpose in my heart to kick all my procrastination and stop taking time for granted. For every ticking of the clock means time and moments that can never be relived. Sounds like a lot of things I have to work on this coming year:D Haha.
And I encourage you, seize every oppotuninty to live your lives to the fullest, according to God's plans. Capture every moment you have with those around you for time would bear no mercy. Don't worry, God is good! He'd expand your time if you choose to honour Him with it, trust me, He would:)
No comments:
Post a Comment