Friday, December 26, 2008


Happy Belated Birthday, Jesus.

Merry Christmas for the 101 times readers! :D I'm not late right? There's 12 days of Christmas, awesome! Haha, I super love this season, everywhere you go, you see lights, hear carolings, smell turkey! As of date, I have attended 3 Christmas Parties, 1 more blast party this Monday; Region Qigebage's Winter Wonderland:)


It's a pretty busy Christmas this year. With line ups, party and events for the season. The youths first had caroling at Macpherson RC last Saturday. We practiced real hard, but somehow, it didnt turn out as planned:S Haha, but I suppose, as long as they had fun! We all had Mac's after that, it's becoming an annual thing.
Photos uploaded by Siyin;
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=190045&id=598535076#/album.php?aid=190036&id=598535076&page=3



Monday's Class Christmas Party was super fun! And here's the link to the facebook photos uploaded by Inez;
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=68400&id=508601579&ref=nf

On Tuesday, my net carolled at my block, and it was sooo amazing! Initially, I was pretty hesitant to carol at my block since I wasn't exactly very open myself. On top of that, there were First Toa Payoh school mates living in my block:S But God is good. My neighbours were very kind, and in 2 hours we carolled to 15 homes! With that, we only managed to cover 5 storeys due to a lack of time:) I think we're coming back again next year!

Then Wed, 10 of us headed to Marc's place for His family party. Although there wasn't any line-ups, it was pretty fun nonetheless. We had super good food, with super good fellowship and very very hospitable hosts (his parents). They made us carol for them and shouted for an encore, which we didn't honour. Haha! Went Vivo afterward and waited for the (working) carollers to join us. Then, home we went.

On Christmas Day; Christmas Service at Futsing turned out to be quite good! Christmas in a stable economy; the theme didn't really impress me. But it turned out to be quite exciting:) There was breakfast, youth caroling, hilarious drama presentation (maybe because there's Justin Chia), Violin recital by Megan, powerful testimony by Shawn Soh, and then many many salvations!

There's certainly no greater gift than the gift of lives to Jesus on His birthday! And truly, it was heartwarming to see the number of salvations and rededication at the altar yesterday:) There's too, no greater joy than to see lives of friends and loved ones come to know Him.

A new year marks many new beginnings. And the thought of it is making my heart thump a beat faster:D I can't wait to watch another year unfold before my eyes. And know that everyday in the year belongs to the Father.

Youths, behold 09' and many more salvations into the ministry:)

No comments: