Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Go, Tell it on a Mountain

Yay, its probably been a thousand times since, that I've expressed my excitement for this Christmas Season! Just 2 days away from Christmas, I can soooooo smell it, feel it, see it coming! Not jumping for Santa, not really the present but it's just a really special day:) Everyone would be all smiley, and happy because it's Jesus' birthday!

Yesterday (telling by the clock now), was our class' Christmas gathering. I promise, Kimmy and I were sooo totally excited about the whole thing! Although the turn out was about 9 of us, I did enjoy the whole meeting. It was a really nice get-together, talking countries, cars (which I totally have no idea about), recording our duper awesome Medley (besides my sounding awful and hitting the wrong keys, LOL!) and just enjoying each others' company! Not mentioning the companion of an awesome dinner prepared by Kimmy, Mum and Helper. I spent almost 10 hours in Kim's place; reaching at 2pm to help decorate the place (and play with her dog, Lollipop) and leaving at 11.30pm.

My sentiments; even though only the minoirty showed up, the party was a success.

So Kimmy, take heart yeah, your efforts did pay off! I'm sure everyone did enjoyed themselves lah, for those that couldn't make it, count it their loss! Haha, you deserve a great applause for all the planning, coordinating, cooking and making things happen:) And I really appreciate all that you've done and appreciate all that made it, that made it super fun!

And so I had my first official Christmas Party:) I can't wait for Marc's place, the regional service, and then our youth party on the 29th. I can almost see our crazy Singaporean youths in winter wear(LOL!), it's going to be awesome! Party Comm, you have one loyal fan anticipating the party here:D

It's late, late, late! All these thoughts of Christmas is making me sooooo excited, I'm literally surviving on adrenalin rushes through this unearthly hour. Hah! Running really low right now, so I'm bidding my goodbye and hitting the sack:)

Hello, Christmas.

No comments: