
As Gold, and Precious Silver.
I've been happy ever since my IEF project's over:D No more staying up feeling frustrated over problematic Russia and her assertiveness. Yay, be gone Russia and reap my group good results!
Beautiful year 2 is drawing to an end, and I really can't bear to part with it:( This semester past almost as swiftly as the wind! Unbelievable but true, we're all growing up quicker than we think. And well as I always say it, I have no regrets being placed in a class of awesome friends:D Seriously, don't argue, TB22 rocks your socks! Evidence; good times always fly by quickly.
Just today, we celebrated Marcus' belated birthday.
Happy 19th Birthday (Old) dude! Haha, I can't really laugh at you since I'll get there really soon:S I've pretty much watched you grow, from Salvation to who you are today; a young man touched by God. It's seriously, an amazing process, and there's no doubt, we serve a great God, amen? I'm sure He's going to see you through great things, as you avail and humble yourself to be used. Remember, if God coulod use anyone, He could use you! Keep your fire burning for Him, and keep your eyes on Him, not based on emotions/feelings, but based solely on faith! Keep serving Him, man of God:)
Not forgetting Ces' Birthday too, who turned 18 on the 11th:) I won't forget you dear, because you started the 'Aunty Tham' thing! See your influence Ces, half the world calls me Aunty now (the other half, don't try!) Haha. Nonetheless dearest Ces, you know Aunty Tham loves you very very much! I've always looked upon your enthusiasm in pioneering YCK net and in the things of God. You have such a sweet spirit that draws people to you. Thank you for all your encouragement and edification, it went a long way:) Hope you had fun this birthday! Love.
Aside the birthdays, something even more exciting happened last Saturday. Edge attendance saw a breakthrough; we broke through the 300 barrier and attedance was at 321. Praise God! I believe, we all believe that this is but the beginning of what God is going to do in the midst of this Youth Ministry. Pretty soon, attendance will go as high as 500 and even more, following the rising up of 300 youth leaders. Indeed, this is an exciting year for the youths. Glory to God for its not us, but Him who enables:)
I give, I give this life into Your Hands
Clothe me in purity, righteousness, and with all that is Yours
I'll run, I'll run and kneel before Your Throne
Where grace flows like an unending rushing river
I lift, I lift my hands in surrender
Confessing I'm nothing, nothing without You
I'll sing, I'll sing unto You, a new song of praise
For Your love, for Your faithfulness, for Your grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment