Sunday, January 18, 2009


Guard Your Heart Abv All Else

Chinese New Year is just one more week away, which means I'm going to have a good 2 days break. Looking forward to oily and yummy food accompanied by mindless chats with relatives you pretty much only see once a year. But nonetheless, I love these gatherings:) How I also wish, besides CNY, there'd be many other opportunities to buy new clothes, yay!

I've done my CNY shopping, but I'm craving for more:D Girls just never get enough huh. I didn't exactly got all that I need, like bottoms and shoes are still lacking. Let's hope money will fall from the sky and then (haha!) all the pretty apparels are mine to call!

Eh, I'm totally not what you think okay, I'm so not a shopaholic, nor a spendthrift. I need 1001 excuses to convince myself before I actually get down to buying something. I need reasons to shop, or else, I'l only bring home the dust from Orchard road when I do my window shopping. In fact, I think I need shopping classes, of how to be ruthless in buying. Like women does it; buy first, worry later. Okay fine, it'll probably take me another millenia to get there.

It's a whole new season and time facing the youth ministry, the region and even for me personally. I foresee how this is going to be a real challenging and busy year, but nonetheless, a real wonderful one. Riding on God is always an adventure, seeing things you've never seen, experiencing things like no other:) Although a bumpy road lies ahead, a greater God walks beside you and I, Amen?

I'm really challenged to push out into the deep, to take a bigger step of faith. And you should too; to begin believing God for the impossible. And I guess we'll be amazed how our faith can really move mountains. Let's fight the good fight of faith and when year end comes, with the same zeal and spirit we hold today, proclaim that we've finished it well and accomplished much, and all Glory is His to claim;)

No comments: