When life's melody plays
I'll rise to take the stage
With a double spin and a leap
I'll indulge in the limelight
Swollen with pride and glory
The risen platform was mine to call
With unguided steps
These feet will take me in every direction
I could swirl and twirl as I wished
An un-choreographed dance could be
Honestly, quite a mess
Until you set foot onto this stage
Offered a gentle hand
And asked for the honour to lead me in this song
When I graced you this dance
I know I'm in better hands now
I'll follow suit Your every move
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Twirl as You lead and sway according to Your beat
Take a leap when You say so
Then fall back into Your steady arms
I know I'm quit dancing alone
Ever since You took my hand and led me through
This is no longer my stage nor song to call
My life is now for You and Your glory.
We could dance the night away,
Just me and You.
No audience, no applause,
No limelight, no stage
Just You, and I in my Life Dance
No comments:
Post a Comment