
Unto You
I missed my morning lecture yet again:S This is really no good, I'll probably need 3 more alarm clock to do the job. Or the cheaper alternative, an increase dosage of discipline. It's really how a sleepy mind can deceive you into taking a mere 3 minutes nap. But of cause your right mind knows, the next thing that happens, you've already missed your lesson. Here, evidence of a evil mind.
Yesterday was a really long day out. Took photo at Raffles in the morning with Clement and Marcus for our project. Seriously it was really difficult to be discreet taking a photo. You'll just keep thinking that you got exposed. Honestly I was really bad at it lah.
After which me and marc headed for town to meet the rest, Shar, Silas, Sam Heng:) I was an uninvited guest. But since I was waiting for Michelle to knock off from work, mind as well, haha! Haven't really gone shopping with these before and I must say, it was, to be honest, quite fun:) Okay, so after Michelle got to town, I left the rest and acompanied her to shop! She spent almost all her pay just upon receiving it. But it was quite a lot of stuff she got there, so it was still a good buy.
To Mich; Although I was complaining about how tiring it was to shop with you, having carry all your barangs and all the endless waits while you modelled in the fitting room, nonetheless I still enjoyed myself. I really valued the few hours spent together and how we could just be ourselves. After 8 years of being under one roof, I guess there's really no more emotions left to hide. So yes, though my back and legs were breaking (so were yours) after that shopping spree, I would still love the honour of going out with you again! :) Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment