Saturday, January 31, 2009


You Told Me Who I Am

Last Wednesday, I met up with my secondary school dance gfs for dinner and a real good catch up over dinner. Met at Vivo, and girls being girls, were all late (except Yilei who was exceptionally early). We gave up the idea of having another steamboat after those we had from CNY, and settled for Mussel Guys instead. The food was not mouth watering, just average. But the few hours seated in there, talking about everything under the sun (more of them and their boyfriends :S) made the night enjoyable. Although we haven't met in a long while, but we talked and laughed like graduation was not too long ago. The phototaking at the playground was the highlight of the night, we laughed, played, and snapped memories for safekeeping.

I remember how we all looked silly together dressed in loud costumes and powdered in heavy makeup last time. How we screamed during stretchings and warm-ups, not forgetting how hard we all laughed when Felice accidentally threw her socks at our instructress. Haha, now I kind of miss those dance days. Yes, Chinese dance is so, cheena. But it was who you danced with that makes the difference. Plus, it wasn't all that bad okay! So another girly, 'cheena' meetup soon please:)

No comments: