Monday, January 19, 2009


Pour Afresh on Me

I window-shopped with Yihong today. After a really long time, I've finally met up with this recess gf. It was really fun, just the 2 of us, hopping into shops, browsing through and walk out empty handed. That's just what I do best:D Although I only bought 1 cardi', it feels like I bought a lot, and Carmen is satisfied. It was the time spent that counts. So thanks girl, I had an enjoyable night:)

This wasn't my first sec school meet-up. Just last week I met up with Huiling, for what else, but dinner! Haha, yay, the 3 of us makes recess extraordinary special:D Eh, I miss those days; school bell rings, students scream while the 3 of us stroll downstairs and laugh at all the kiasu sec1s chiong to the canteen. Yay, I love those days, love the 3 of us being together:D

Amidst the busy schedule, I really thank God for expanding my time, to have a little catch up with the both of them:) Yay, more chill-out sessions, this time with all 3 on a table yeah? :D Perhaps we could sneak into FTP for some chicken noodles!

Also last week, Version (ol school's dance clique) went shopping for Huixuan's present. Although only Celine, Eileen, Yilei and I turned up for the gift shopping, it was all-smiles:D They laugh at the slightest thing, remember all the silly things that happened in the past and then, laugh again! Haha, definitely a bunch of people you need to be around on a bad day:) I'm alr looking forward to the next full Version date.

Surely, all the ol sch meetups have been making my day. In fact, I love all the chill out sessions with the gfs. And surely God has been good, I see how He's expanded my time. Yes there's still piles of unfinished assignment, but yay, I still find time for myself. He's just so, so good:)

No comments: