Howdy! I'm now having my 2 week study break but I haven't started looking at the books, nor planned out my revision even though I've been telling myself everyday, I need to do up my revision timetable by 'tomorrow'. And somehow, this tomorrow never comes.
So you ask, what have I been doing then? On the contrary to studying, I have been out partying! No alcohol, wild dancing nor blasting techno. Just the companionship of some really awesome people:) Who says party has to be naughty? Haha, I had great fun, no hangovers the next morning, just sweet memories swimming in a clear mind.
Sushi Can Fly was awesome! Credits to Sharmian, Wong and gang. We spend Monday afternoon at Marina Barrage, soaking up the sun. Tuck and Jo Fu rented a car and we get to be driven around. It was fun, having a 7-seater packed with 9 youths. Their driving skills was, phew, literally breath-taking. So scary, it takes your breath away at every turn and brake:S
We had a sushi picnic, and some awesome kite-flying experience. Yes, I flew the first kite in my life:D You bet, I was happy. Although my kite didnt stay afloat for very long, it did fly! Seriously, it's not as easy as it seems. But all the more fulfilling when you finally see the kite ride on the wind. I'm already thinking about flying a kite again! Perhaps, I could bring keith when he's exams are over. (And I forgot to mention, I love Marina Barrage!)
Okay, then today. Yay, I went to watch movie with Kimmy and Claud, The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons:) I know what's your reaction now okay; 'Wah, Carmen watching movie seh.' Yes, I watched a movie that even I myself couldn't see myself watching, and it was super niceee:) I'm so tempted to tell the story, but those who haven't watched forbids! Haha.
After movies and a short time of chilling with them, we walked over to Dhoby Ghaut where I hopped over to join the youths. You see, Lucien is leaving next Thurs for Aus, so it was a mini get-together. Though there was only a handful of us, Tau Huay and the companionship was enjoyable.
It was a good 2 days break for me, now studying starts tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment