I was looking forward to a no-school-day today, since there was no IEF lecture and I brought forward my presentation and finished it yesterday. But, projects had me coming back to school, and IEF special lecture. The class was extended the invitation for her lecture, how can we say no.
I have been feeling really lethargic of recent, like I said, I messed up my body clock. Not that I have been working hard staying up late. But just that I have been procrastinating so much. It is really saddening to stay up late into the night and realise, I didn't actually accomplished much. Ah! I need disicpline pills, any prescriptions?
I can't believe its only Tuesday today, the week is passing by so slowly. Maybe it's because I have been counting time by the minute. You know how that works. I want weekends to come cause I have no holidays to look forward to. Only, attachments.
Dear, I sound so negative:S Haha! No lah, I'm not having any depression, stress (perhaps only a little bit of that) or whatsoever. Just one of those dry days, where you wished you were snuggling in bed, resting:) That sounds, so nice!
Heh, okay lah, I won't deny any longer. I will confess it, I am pure lazy. Pig is my middle name:)
No comments:
Post a Comment