Wednesday, February 18, 2009



Till My Heart Overflows

It's been 2 days since I touched my laptop. Haha, all because I've been trying really hard to stay focused so that I could study. After 2 days of 'dieting' from my Fujitsu, I'm back, blogging. Totally feel like chopping my head off, but can't bring myself to do it. Any takers? Okay, I was just kidding!

It was a long day out today, and so you bet, I accomplished nuts in my revision. I think I really need a hard knock on the head. Someone needs to shake me up of those sleepy, lazy dust and force some focus down my throat. It's never been like this before:( Yes, I'm super upset with myself. It's one of those times you keep telling yourself I'll catch up tomorrow with what I didn't cover today, but each day, the list gets longer. It seems almost impossible to get back on track. Please, I need momemtum and to sense the urgency of the hour.

Okay, so I'm not going to procrastinate anymore. I shall burn the midnight oil and make sure I'm back on track. Bye now, I'm going to fight the lazy bug and its evil army!

God, be my strength and my guide, I pray. Guard my heart with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help me to stay focused, grant me the discipline and focus that I need dear Lord. Holy Spirit, lead me through.

No comments: