
Only You Can Make Me Whole
Happy Valentine's Day dearest. This special day does call for a post. Not because I have an exciting date to tell you about. Well, even if I said I had a date, no one believes me.
You see, I tried really hard to look convincing, then tried mentioning I have a date, the youths will roll their eyes saying "whatever Carmen" or "yah, with God right". So you see, I'm really deem a nun, ready to be left on the shelf and I'll probably marry no one but Jesus.
Okay wait, not that I'm sad or anything. There's nothing wrong with being single, in fact it's awesome being single. So all the singles out there, don't worry yes, you're the most attractive thing ever. God can be your valentine, cause He was mine today:)
Beside it being a special day for lovers, it is Joy Leong's Tweenteenth Birthday. Before I move on, I'll clarify, I didn't fail my spelling test. Joy just loves it this way. Haha, she wants to defend her status of a teen-ager. It was really funny how my net sang a simple happy birthday for joy with a half eaten pandan cake! Sorry Joy, nothing extravagant but you know the net and I love you:) Happy birthday dear.
And of course, Franklin, I haven't forgotten. Happy Birthday faithful one:) Stay tough!
On sadder note, Alicia flew to Melbourne today to start her 6 years medicine course in Monash. And I'm going to miss her and her yummy cakes. Although she wasn't very close the youths, I sure grew to love this girl while she was with us in net. She's really one sweet lady:) My biggest regret as I watch her leave today, was that I didn't spend enough time with her; getting to know her and encouraging her. So my prayer is that God will send someone alongside her, even where she is, to guide her in the His ways. Yes, that she will come to love Him more each day. God, be with her, draw her near to You.
No comments:
Post a Comment