Friday, February 13, 2009



I'm Singing

I'm human, Stretched thin, stressed out
I'm human, With limited time and unlimited things to do
I'm human, With strength disappearing and weaknesses revealed
I'm human, As Discouragement barges in too
In a fit of impulse, wished I could drop the ball
Turn over the plate, now I'm raising my white flag
Cause I'm only Human, But that's when You are God

When I am weak,
That's when You're God and You are strong
When I can't go on anymore
That's when You're God and You carry me on
When I need a place to hide
That's when You're God and You offer Your wings of refuge
When I need a word of comfort
That's when You're God and You sing a love song over me

It's only human, that I will meet the valley
I'm only human, and far from perfect
But that doesn't cease my praises to my King
Because I believe in Your faithfulness,
Your lovingkindness and Your greatness
I will cling on to You, trust in You
even in the darkest moment, I'm still singing.

Not trying to hide anymore
Not doing this on my own again
For You search my heart
And You know my every moment
Undone I come before Your throne of Mercy
Confess that I'm nothing, nothing without You
Jesus won't You take this imperfect vessel
And use it as You will
Because today till forever more, I'm singing and still will be singing
Of Your wonders, promises and steadfast love

No comments: