Thursday, February 19, 2009


Living on The Edge

Once again, one of my many breaks after what seems like long hours of revision. Blogging is my best solutions to get away from those books. I'll rattle a little like an old woman, let off some heated stress from within and then, I promise, I'll be back to my books again.

Well, it's multiplication big time for this youth ministry. And now, we're moving from plans and plain talking, to solid action, sweeping everyone off their feets. Well, this phrase's almost literal; evident at caregroup on Tuesday. I can totally relate to those worried faces and jumpy anxiety rush. The exact same thing shot through my blood stream when I finally grasp the idea.

Yes, hectic but nonetheless, e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g! When you're in this ministry and work under our awesome youth pastor, you know there's no such things as empty talks. He does almost everything he says. So you understand, 300 net leaders will not be raised up unless we start multiplying our nets, and multiplying quick:)

I've too learn in this process that we're all on the job learning, all possible with a heavy dosage of faith and a high dependency on the Master of all plans, Him. Honestly, I am incompetent when it comes to overseeing and planning for big things like this. Haha, I'm more of a person that sees details. But I know, this ultimately is not, and never about me. It's His plans, His purposes. I'm existent merely as His hands and feets.

So let's recognise together that afterall, it's not about us or how well we can execute the plans. It's about God and His big plans for our generation:) And all this is for His glory, and His glory alone. Therefore fellow 'runners' in this race, don't give up but press on to see this vision of 300 nets come to past. Be on the edge of things, in the frontiers of this region. Challenge your own faith and ask God for eyes to see the possibilities of not what we are capable of, but what He's capable of. This faith-filled ministry is going to spice up your life;) (U-hem, definitely spicier than Life4Dead)

No comments: