Monday, February 02, 2009


Use Me Lord, To Shine Your Light

It was Grandfather's birthday yesterday and my maternal family dined at the International Seafood Restaurant and Marketplace. I think I past by there on trips to east coast many times, but never took notice of that place. Until yesterday, until I set foot into the restaurant:)

The restaurant has an interesting concept. The first thing you see as you enter the place is a seafood marketplace. They have tanks full of live seafood and push-carts. Where we dine is further in, and its a really pretty place too. And the food is really good.

Grandfather's really looking very weak now. (Oh yes, that's my India Grandfather). Mum says he isn't old but is getting weaker by the day. Yesterday as I watched him move about slowly, I wished I could have time for him. I really wish to play a part as a granddaughter. But somehow, there seem to be a barrier to communications and we aren't close to start with.

I'm tuitioning Keith, my younger brother. It's not just about the money, but I'm glad I took the job because I'm seeing myself spending more time with him:) As a sister, you sure bet it is my desire to have an input in his life, and definitely watch him grow up. And pray, He'll learn the ways of God.

Well, God has been really faithful to me, I know He never fails. This is a new year, with new beginnings and many new things. Breakthroughs, challenges and victories. Definitely a year of harvest, I can smell the coming:) Anticipate people, be on the edge!

No comments: